Thursday 2 October 2008

Around the bend, you must go...

Although I think I've been on holiday, I'm not entirely sure. Weird...

You see, I clearly remember booking it. And I also remember packing my wellies, swimming trunks, duffel coat and sun cream (in readiness for anything the weather might throw at me). But as I sit here now, I can't help thinking I blinked and missed the whole thing.

Well OK, not entirely. There are some things I do remember. I remember downloading Yoda's voice for my sat nav. I also remember Yoda navigating me around Torquay and trying to convince me to drive into some fella's fish pond. Believe me, the force may be strong with him, but when it comes to giving directions, he really sucks!

Oh yeah, and I remember sitting in a queue of traffic, glancing at the driver next door and noticing his striking resemblance to Elmer Fudd. But apart from that, nothing.

So the holiday is over and I'm now looking at 91 emails that have just arrived.

But first things first; time to see if R2D2 can give better directions than Yoda...

No comments: