Friday 22 October 2010

Mip...

As I was promised, I did hear some good things from Mip (is it me, or does Mip sound like something Road Runner would say?)  The next hurdle is now financing (isn't it always?)  Still, I've been rest assured this isn't a problem; the producers are quietly confident and I've no reason at all to doubt them.

On another cool and groovy note, my interview for next month's edition of KidScreen Magazine went well.  Or at least, I THINK it did (despite that brief second when I forgot the word for 'yellow'.  My weak and feeble excuse it that because of the time difference, the interview took place WAY after my bedtime and at that time of the night/morning, I was lucky even to remember my own name).

Still, I guess I'll know for sure how well it went when the issue is out in a couple of weeks' time.  When an online edition becomes available, I'll post a link on the old blog-o-rama...

No comments: