Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ahem...

I've just realised that I haven't updated my blog since last November.

I wonder - is it too late to wish everyone a happy new year?

Possibly...

Dusty off and kicking out old blog posts that don't appear to do anything now except occupy server space, I thought I'd check some of the links that frequently appear on the old blog-o-drome.

Shock!  Horror! Arthur's website has disappeared, never to return! (dramatic close- up).

But really, is it that much of a shock?  When you consider Arthur hasn't aired on CiTV since 2006, the shock for me is that the website lasted as long as it did!  The good news is he's still airing on ABC Australia, Nickelodeon UK, Disney France, Cartoon Network Europe and Central/Southern America and also RTE in Ireland. And of course, he's also available on YouTube.

So what about my uber-squeaky clean, brand spanking new show, I hear you ask.  News to follow very shortly...

No comments: