Monday 18 February 2013

Testing, testing...

When I was five years old, I had a friend who would have long conversations with his left knee. His name was Larry. I forget the boy’s name.  While he and Larry were best friends most of the time, there were times when they were mortal enemies (I remember one time when he didn’t speak to Larry for almost a week. The atmosphere in the classroom was unbearable; you could’ve cut it with a knife – and I would have had we been allowed knives in the classroom, but we weren’t, so instead I used a spoon…and, well, that just looked weird).

So the reason for taking a stroll down memory lane is because I always looked forward to meeting up with Larry’s friend.  And in a similar way, I’m really looking forward to seeing my suggestions making it to the final build of Final Draft (v9). As part of the testing/debugging team, I can’t divulge any of the new features (including the ones I suggested) but they’re pretty awesome and standing up to testing really well.

Still no news yet on the release date.

OK, coffee break over.  Time to get this pitch done, but it won’t be easy – my elbow won’t stop singing…

No comments: