Monday 13 July 2015

Netflix...

I can't be sure, but I think my new car is a time machine.  The sales guy didn't mention it in his sales patter, but I have my suspicions.  He mentioned fuel economy, speed, yeah I got all that. But crossing the fourth dimension?  Erm...no, I don't think so.  Maybe it was an optional extra?  Maybe.  But the fact remains, I'm pretty sure I'm back in 2005.

The reason?  Well, over the last two days, I've seen 'King Arthur's Disasters', 'premiere' and 'new' appear in the same sentence.  Surreal.

So yes, the good news is the LOON IS BACK!!!  After spending years in the TV wilderness, he's found his way back to civilisation (which came as a shock to me!), thanks to Netflix.

Huzzah for Netflix! Huzzah for everything!

In fact, he's jumped onto EVERY Netflix service! Double Huzzah! (with the exception of the U.S & Canada.  To my American/Canadian chums, sorry, you'll just have to wait...or change your DNS settings, but of course, you didn't hear that from me...wink).

So what does all this mean? I don't know. Probably nothing.  But looking at Arthur, I can't help but reminisce about the giggles and laughter we had making the show, and also a little sad that the show came to a premature end.

So, if you missed his first premiere ten years ago, catch this ageless nutter again.

I will do the same...safe in the knowledge that as he streams around the World, I'm one step closer to World domination.

Mmwhahahahaha...

No comments: