Friday 22 June 2012

Lists...

I make lists.  I can't help it; it's just something I do.  I make lists for everything. My desk is littered with lists.

I even make lists about making lists.  In fact, writing this post was number 3 on today's list.

Number 1: make a list.

Number 4: dispel the rumours that despite vanishing (albeit temporarily) from the blogosphere, that I hadn't somehow gone rogue.

OK,  so what about item 2?  Well, the good news is I can cross that off my list because Cosmic Moose finally has a fab and groovy Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CosmicMoose. "Cosmic what??" I hear you ask.

Feel free to check it out.

Perhaps even like it??

Of course, you don't have to; I don't want you to visit and like the page simply because I sent you on a HUUUUGE guilt trip.

I'm just saying it would be nice, that's all....

No comments: